Wednesday, February 04, 2009

woah~! just realised how bloody long i haven't been blogging... hahahaha... 1 and 1/2 yr plus le...

lots of things changed in life... ppl moved on...

well... work wise, finally out of hell about 1/2 a yr ago... resigned frm my first job under tremendous stress and pressure frm the bad management...

during my last few mths with them, a lot of changes there too... almost 3/4 of the population there changed and half of them r filipino... a bit hard to communicate with them tat time...

end up got a lot of shuffling in my team... other than my tons of acc when fion & sh left, i had to oversee 2 filipinos when jovvy left and have to take over majority of sista pig's acc when she transferred team during the same period as jovvy's exit frm the co.. so how can u cope to learn new things on top of the tons of current things (which increased in volume)? worse still, the stupid HKG control office is so damn free... for them, 1 person in charge of 1 acc only for 1 continent... therefore, they can send email to everyone in SG, including country manager & asia pacific manager to complain tat i'm slow (without my knowledge)... when these 2 start to kaopei, my director came and kaopei me... wtf lor... she so stupid cannot see tat i'm already buried under my pile of work, everyday come in office on time yet earliest time i leave office is 9.30pm? still dare to come scold me when she dun even know wat's going on... only 1 acc's control office tell me can help me do... come question me why i nv pass all my accs ask them to do... stupid... anyway, it's all in the past liao...

slacked for 3 mths aft tat... until my mum nag till i cannot tahan and savings almost depleted le... hahahaha... thou i nv tio toto or 4d before, i still think i'm quite lucky... just when i decided to find a job and sign with a job agency, on the spot they offered me 2 job openings... hahaha... both in cummins... but 1 is with the plant in Tuas, the other one is my current position in Tanjong Penjuru... and best part is, both interview they nv ask me much things... they like expecting me to ask them questions instead... and about 15 mins aft i left the interview then the agent called me to tell me they are offering me the job... waiting for me to choose which one only... well... i prefer warehouse/office environment rather than manufacturing factory/office environment... somemore bus journey got diff... one is 30 mins journey with a mixture of passengers in gender and race while the other is 1 hr journey with me being the only odd one out on the bus...

well... i'm very happy at work now... not busy at all... then can knock off on time everyday... hahahah...

love life wise, yup... it's still empty... hahaha... ppl moved on le... time to move on too... so i'm open to all options... well... i think it's ok for all my frens to tok about their partners in front of me la... i dunno whether u r considering my feelings or wat, tat's y whenever someone mentioned about ur partner u'll stop the topic.. but well... i'm ok with it... no prob to discuss about ur gf/bf in front of me de...

family wise, well... almost the same as usual... just tat there's now a mrs han at hm and one less miss lin... yup yup... my jie's bf proposed to her and she agreed... i'm so excited over this lor... can't wait for their wedding hahahaha... anyway it's bout time they tie the knot le la... so many yrs liao... until my relatives all very used to seeing him with our family... even when they nv see him during cny, they also got his ang pao ready and ask my jie to pass to him...

oh... and the last thing is... i'm finally going to tw~! yeah~! and is flying off this fri and will be there for 10 days... best thing is, xiao zhu's gonna have a free concert... just nice on my 2nd last day there~! wahahahahaha... finally seeing him live again after 1 yr...

just realised tat during this period of time when i didn't blog, i've already seen xiao zhu live 3 times and went travelling twice already... it's 2 nice trips la... one to phuket with da jie & frens and 1 to BKK with my dearest fren... phuket was super relaxing... our rm opens to the swimming pool... super shiok... if anyone's going phuket, i'll recommend u stay at The Access Resort & Villas... super shiok... live like a royalty there... somemore their rm service is done by boat one... very interesting... BKK wise, we stayed at a service apt... interesting to try all types of accomodation instead of going to the usual hotels... service apt is like one posh flat like tat... got dining rm, living rm, kitchen, bedrm & bathrm... very shiok and view's not too bad... the one i stayed in was Cape House la... not too bad a try and it's at city centre... where all the shopping r... and only about 10 mins stroll to their metro train...

ok la... i think the next time i blog might be aft my tw trip le... will update then...

tata... excited~!

No comments: